I’d like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty.
4689 Longstreet Ln #203 is a compelling 2-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style home in 22311 in the City of Alexandria, but it’s not for every buyer.
My objective with this post is to help you learn your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Have you thought about:
- Residents at The Manors At Stonegate enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood’s most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like units, you’ll love the community around The Manors At Stonegate.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is 90% forced air.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22311?
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|Watergate At Landmark||1 Active|
|Palazzo At Park Center||1 Active|
|Marina Towers||1 Active|
|Bottling House||1 Active|
|Windy Hill||1 Active|
|Alexandria House||1 Active|
|Northampton Place||1 Active|
|The Jamieson||1 Active|
|South Meadows||1 Active|
|Harbor Terrace||1 Active|
|Port Royal||1 Active|
|Carlton Place||1 Active|
|The Manors At Stonegate||1 Active|
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your unit needs. How can we help?