3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths Home size: 1388 Added: 07/08/20, Last Updated: 07/27/2020 Property Type: Townhouse for Rent MLS Number: VAFX1136678 Subdivision: LoftridgeAre you considering doling out $2,700 for a 3-bedroom rental in Alexandria?
Rentals in 22310
- $2,700: 5716 Ridge View Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Loftridge | Comparables |
- $2,750: 5771 Heritage Hill Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Heritage Hill of Alexandria | Comparables |
- $2,850: 6419 Nice Pl, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Olde Franconia | Comparables |
- $2,750: 5929 Woodfield Estates Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Willow Creek | Comparables |
- $3,600: 5769 Governors Pond Cir, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Governors Grove | Comparables |
- $2,350: 6810 Ericka Ave, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Manchester Lakes | Comparables |
- $2,400: 6102 Talavera Ct, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Wellington Commons | Comparables |
- $2,600: 5676 Ridge View Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Loftridge | Comparables |
- $2,400: 6414 Fleetside Ct, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Fleetside | Comparables |
- $2,795: 6030 Katelyn Ct, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Van Dorn Station | Comparables |
Finding the perfect fitRental hunting can be a frustrating and daunting task. Finding the perfect property that suits both your lifestyle needs and budget can be difficult. The sheer number and variety of choices can be overwhelming, especially for first-time renters. There are, however, three simple steps to narrowing down your choices. Step One: Set a realistic budget and stick to it. Step Two: Discuss your needs and requirements with an agent who will then be able to locate and research suitable properties. Be clear about what you are looking for. Does the property need to be near a metro, do you have pets, do you want to be in a particular neighborhood? These are all things your agent needs to know is they are going to find the perfect property for you. Step Three: Allow your agent to help you make comparisons and advise you on which properties best suit your needs. A rental agent costs the renter nothing but their guidance can be invaluable when it comes to finding a property that works for you. Learn more about Rental Agents.
Which Zip codes in Fairfax County have similarly priced rental homes on the market?