Do you know Nesbitt Realty? 3650 S Glebe Rd #649 is a great condominium, but it’s not for every buyer.
Your agent’s expectation in this real estate review is to help you think through your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what’s most important to you?
Some of your considerations include:
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Eclipse On Center Park? Here’s what has Recently sold at Eclipse On Center Park.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Eclipse On Center Park is natural gas.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3650 S Glebe Rd #649 is a 0-bedroom unit.
- The highest priced condominium at Eclipse On Center Park is listed for $649,000. Do you know if 3650 S Glebe Rd #649 is a good value?
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Arlington?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||4 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||4 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||28 Active|
We’re here when you need us.
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!