Are you a end unit townhouse seller with a place of residence similar to 3939 Old Dominion Blvd in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Old Dominion At Glebe Park:
- the average number of days on the market is 10.
- the most expensive property on the market is 3939 Old Dominion Blvd.
- the least expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 3939 Old Dominion Blvd.
- 3939 Old Dominion Blvd is currently listed for $625,000.
A property that's seen very little activity when asking for months can be mystery, but a mystery we can solve. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your end unit townhouse getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is your abode listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Old Dominion At Glebe Park
Here are a number of reasons places similar to 3939 Old Dominion Blvd in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — Most end unit townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your residence in Old Dominion At Glebe Park? If so, it's intelligent to investigate what homes have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those properties can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your very large place. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.