Looking to spend $425,000 in Arlington County?
Featured 1 BR Condo in Arlington, Virginia
Please follow CDC guidelines regarding covid 19. Please wear mask during showings and wipe any surfaces you touch.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase in the heart of upcoming HQ2. Commuter’s dream…located minutes from DC, Pentagon, … [Read more]
Carefully review the Condo Association Fees First
Make sure that you know what exactly is included in your condo purchase. What amenities are included in the condo fees to make the condo right for the price? Or, on the other hand, are you going to end up paying for benefits you don’t need? In addition, ask if there is any insurance included. Different condo associations may charge the same amount per month, but one may include some incidental insurance while others may require hefty fees for amenities you may not really need or want. Finally, check the condo association meetings and/or any printed bulletins that result from them. Look for any past or developing issues that you need to take into account.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 669
Added: 09/25/20, Last Updated: 09/27/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR170320
Subdivision: Eclipse On Center Park
List Price: 425000.00
About Eclipse On Center Park
- Very few of the condos currently on the market at Eclipse On Center Park have garage parking.
- The average living area at Eclipse On Center Park is 773 sqft.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 71 days.
- Eclipse On Center Park has a great location near the .
- Condos at Eclipse On Center Park are 14 years old and were built in 2006.
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.