Are you a owner with a residence that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Aurora Hills:
- the average number of days on the market is 11.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2511 S Grant St.
- the least expensive place on the market is 2511 S Grant St.
- 2511 S Grant St is currently listed for $999,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a sensible Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the detached homes priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Aurora Hills
$1,400,000 – 627 26th St S SOLD!
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,411 sqft
Year built: 1926
Stunning home in the highly sought after Aurora Hills Neighborhood. This property has been … [Read more]
$865,000 – 762 26th Pl S SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,441 sqft
Year built: 1951
Amazing opportunity to own in unbeatable location! This classic recycled brick rambler is the … [Read more]
Here are a couple of reasons residences similar to 2511 S Grant St in Arlington County will sometimes have no offers:
- Odor — Nearly all places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your residence in Aurora Hills? If so, it's prudent to investigate what homes have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those homes can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your early 20th-century 5-bedroom detached home. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.