- the average number of days on the market is 11.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2511 S Grant St.
- the least expensive place on the market is 2511 S Grant St.
- 2511 S Grant St is currently listed for $999,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the detached homes priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Aurora Hills
$1,400,000 - 627 26th St S SOLD!
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,411 sqft
Year built: 1926
Stunning home in the highly sought after Aurora Hills Neighborhood. This property has been ... [Read more]
$865,000 - 762 26th Pl S SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,441 sqft
Year built: 1951
Amazing opportunity to own in unbeatable location! This classic recycled brick rambler is the ... [Read more]
- Odor — Nearly all places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.