Are you a detached home seller with a detached home similar to 48 E Reed Ave in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Beaumont:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive property on the market is 48 E Reed Ave.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 48 E Reed Ave.
- 48 E Reed Ave is currently listed for $599,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a great Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your abode listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At Beaumont
Please note this was an estate sale and needed repairs. The sale does not represent typical resale in the neighborhood.
Tiny Living! Make this adorable raised rancher you quaint little get away. Why rent when you can own this cutie? Perfect little place to be near all the action. A block from Potomac Yard Shopping center, several blocks from Del Ray. Enter the family room, pass through to the kitchen that has white cabinets and black countertop, tile floor. Off the hallway are 2 bedrooms and a full walk in shower bath. Bamboo flooring throughout. Tons of natural light and a huge yard with endless possibilities. One of the best features of this home is the yard. Large fenced in yard. The basement is a storage area and accessed from the side yard. Washer & dryer are located here. Great location, right in the middle of everything near the coming one day Potomac Yards Metro & Amazon HQ2.
Here are collected reasons homes similar to 48 E Reed Ave in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a detached home without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your detached home in Beaumont? If so, it's sensible to learn more about what detached homes have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those properties can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your 3-bedroom 3-baths place. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.