is a local agent specializing condos in 22206 in Arlington County. I believe 2301 25th St S #4-405 is a very interesting condo in 22206 . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
's desire in this informational post is to help you determine your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Homes around 2301 25th St S #4-405 were built around 2003. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Grove At Arlington.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- The highest priced condominium at Grove At Arlington is listed for $475,000. Do you know if 2301 25th St S #4-405 is a good value?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Arlington County?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Arlington?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Arlington?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||2 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||17 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||5 Active|
I’m as excited about your next home as you are.