Do you have a townhouse in 22206 in Arlington County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Arlington Ridge Terrace:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive property on the market is 3064 S Glebe Rd.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 3064 S Glebe Rd.
- 3064 S Glebe Rd is currently listed for $699,999.
A townhouse that's seen very little activity when available for months is maddening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Arlington Ridge Terrace
Imagine home is this beautifully renovated 4-level brick townhome boasting nearly 2,300 sq.
See more in Recently Sold At Arlington Ridge Terrace
Here are curated reasons homes similar to 3064 S Glebe Rd in Arlington County will sometimes have no buyers:
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your home in Arlington Ridge Terrace, it's suggested to learn more about what homes have sold at Arlington Ridge Terrace in Arlington. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your premium 3-bedroom property's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your residence's market value.
We love what we do.