Do you have a condo similar to 3650 S Glebe Rd #652 in Arlington County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Eclipse On Center Park:
- the average number of days on the market is 58.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 3650 S Glebe Rd #267.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 3600 S Glebe Rd #507w.
- 3650 S Glebe Rd #652 is currently listed for $675,000.
If your condo has been listed for sale for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Eclipse On Center Park
Here are various reasons homes will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your residence in Eclipse On Center Park? If so, it's advisable to investigate what places close to your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a condo seller an idea what the seller's own dwelling will fetch. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.