Are you a real estate seller with a detached home in Alexandria, Virginia lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Beverley Hills:
- the average number of days on the market is 68.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 319 Kentucky Ave.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 404 Tennessee Ave.
- 404 Tennessee Ave is currently listed for $799,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your dwelling isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your detached home getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the detached homes priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Beverley Hills
See more in Recently Sold At Beverley Hills
Here are several reasons homes similar to 404 Tennessee Ave in Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a dwelling without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: various places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your home in Beverley Hills? If so, it's intelligent to contemplate what places have sold for in the local section. Those homes can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your 3-bedroom detached home. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.