is a local real estate pro specializing condominiums in 22202 in Arlington.
There's a lot I like about this condominium in 22202 in Arlington . But is it the right home for you?
I'd like to chat about your priorities so that you can realistically work out whether buying a 21st-century condo in 22202 is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? How many bathrooms do you need? 3600 S Glebe Rd #417w has 2. What about half-baths? 3600 S Glebe Rd #417w has 0.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Eclipse On Center Park
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 3600 S Glebe Rd #417w is a 2-bedroom condo.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Eclipse On Center Park offer additional benefits from this community..
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22202?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Arlington?
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||5 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||5 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||2 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||1 Active|
Why choose to buy a condominium?
Condo life is a simplified way of living for those with active and busy lifestyles.
There are a lot of reasons that people prefer to live in condos than in houses. Some condos do cost less than a traditional single family house, while offering many of the amenities/facilities that a person may not be able to afford on his own. And there are single family houses that cost the same as a condo, but of course do not have the amenities that the same costing condo can offer.
A simple condo would offer its residents a pool, a gym and a party room, but a similar priced house would not have these benefits. Condo owners share the cost of maintenance. Exterior maintenance and even lawn care is handled by the condo association, while the expenses to provide that care is already a part every condo unit owner’s monthly fee. There are certain condos that include the utilities included in the condo fee and other condos that share the cost of water but pay their own utilities. Basically, a condo owner can just step out of his room and enjoy a dip in the pool or a good workout at the gym, while the latter would be on the roof cleaning out gutters or frowning down on his bills and writing checks for pay all his utilities.