Do you have a property in 22305 in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Warwick Village:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive property on the market is 209 Guthrie Ave.
- the least expensive home on the market is 3206 Landover St.
- 3206 Landover St is currently listed for $699,000.
For a few sellers, a townhouse that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- What kind of feedback is your townhouse getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Warwick Village
See more in Recently Sold At Warwick Village
Here are various reasons townhouses similar to 3206 Landover St in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: several townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your residence in Warwick Village, it's intelligent to take into account what homes have sold at Warwick Village in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a townhouse seller a starting point for determining your $699,000 home's value. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service. No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.