Do you have a residence similar to 1860 Carpenter Rd in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Potomac Greens:
- the average number of days on the market is 4.
- the most expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 714 Day Ln.
- the least expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 1860 Carpenter Rd.
- 1860 Carpenter Rd is currently listed for $925,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the end unit townhouses priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Potomac Greens
See more in Recently Sold At Potomac Greens
Here are a few reasons places similar to 1860 Carpenter Rd in Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older end unit townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your home in Potomac Greens? If so, it's sensible to investigate what homes have sold at Potomac Greens in 22314. That can give an owner a starting point for determining your 21st-century dwelling's value. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I'm as excited about your next home as you are.