Are you a duplex seller with a property in Arlington that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Long Branch:
- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 4804 King Solomon.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 2602 S Troy St.
- 2602 S Troy St is currently listed for $549,900.
If your duplex has been selling for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your place?
Recently Sold At Long Branch
See more in Recently Sold At Long Branch
Here are a few reasons duplexes in 22206 in Arlington will sometimes have no offers:
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a number of duplexes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your duplex in Long Branch, it's recommended to investigate what duplexes have sold at Long Branch in 22206. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your choice property's value. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your duplex's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.