- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 3818 Charles Ave.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 3818 Charles Ave.
- 3818 Charles Ave is currently listed for $775,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Sunnyside
This beautiful brick townhouse is situated 3-miles from the Pentagon, 2.5-miles from the new Amazon HQ2, and 2.5-miles from Reagan National Airport. The front stoop with a Japanese maple tree leads to a stately black front door. The fully renovated kitchen has espresso cabinets, granite countertops, natural gas stove and oven, wine fridge, and stainless steel appliances (Bosch, Samsung, and GE). The kitchen is one-of-a-kind in Lenox Place: the 1980s-style column was removed to provide an open concept with a granite bar. The living room has hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, and a wall of Palladian windows. A balcony overlooks the patio and wooded landscape. The primary bedroom suite has vaulted ceilings, windows with wooded views, a large soaking tub, separate shower, double vanity, and spacious walk-in-closet. The lower level has a second wood burning fireplace, a 55” Samsung wall-mounted TV (which conveys), and access to the patio. The patio has beautiful hardscaping with terraced brick and flowering trees. A must see property SOLD!
This is a rare opportunity to own in beautiful Sunnyside. Ideally located just steps to shopping and minutes from Old Town, Arlington and Downtown DC. This gorgeous townhome is spacious and bright, boasting an open floor-plan, cathedral ceilings with oversized windows, hardwood floors, two wood-burning fireplaces, an updated kitchen, balcony, private terrace, custom finishes and much more. This is a must-see home! SOLD!
Open House Saturday May 8th has been CANCELLED.. Beautiful end unit garage townhouse near Del Ray in Alexandria. Light and bright with many windows Sellers have taken great care of this home. Brand new roof 5-1-21. Hardwood floors on main level, crown molding, 9 ft ceilings, quartzite counters and many new windows. Updated kitchen. Two gas fireplaces. Landscaping and mowing included in HOA. HOA also maintains all yard fencing which is scheduled to be replaced in 2022. One block from 4 Mile Run Park with access to a playground and biking/running trails which can take you to Mount Vernon and downtown DC. Convenient to I395. New Potomac Metro stop at Potomac Yards less than 2 miles coming soon. Close to Amazon Headquarters. SOLD!
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a couple of townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?