Will can help you find a large property in the City of AlexandriaAgents come from all walks of life and some are much better than others. Interview Will Nesbitt to see if he is the real estate pro for you. What do you want to pay for a new property? How much can you afford to pay? For an asking price of $1,095,000, you can call this home in Alexandria, Virginia yours. Depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you may want to consider 3319 Alabama Ave, Alexandria VA which is listed for sale for $1,095,000. Will Nesbitt is available, if you would like to find out more about a large property in the City of Alexandria like any of the properties below. 3319 Alabama Ave is a large property in the City of Alexandria. $1,095,000 -- 4 BR -- 3 BA -- 1 HB -- Alexandria VA
Stately colonial on a beautiful street in desirable Beverly Hills! Updated throughout while still retaining all of its charm with original hardwood floors, pocket doors and hardware, this home offers a light-filled layout with a spacious ... [Read more]
Thinking about a large property in the City of Alexandria? Compare these suggestions.
- $1,075,000: 2620 S Fern St, Arlington, VA 22202 | Aurora Hills | Comparables |
- $1,078,000: 6241 Rolling Spring Ct, Springfield, VA 22152 | None Available | Comparables |
- $1,100,000: 7204 Gray Heights Ct, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Windsor Knoll | Comparables |
- $1,074,900: 2844 Fort Scott Dr, Arlington, VA 22202 | Aurora Hills | Comparables |
- $1,115,000: 2981 22nd St S, Arlington, VA 22204 | Johnson's Hill | Comparables |
- $1,050,000: 406 Yale Dr, Alexandria, VA 22314 | College Park | Comparables |
- $1,050,000: 6663 Kennedy Ln, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Knollwood | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $1,095,000?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||5 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||1 Active|