- the average number of days on the market is 11.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 109 E Mason Ave.
- the least expensive home on the market is 321 Hume Ave.
- 321 Hume Ave is currently listed for $609,000.
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At Del Ray
Live in the heart of Del Ray! Welcome to this fantastic semi-detached home in an amazing location. As you enter into the foyer, you are greeted by a spacious eat-in kitchen boasting crisp white cabinetry and tons of natural light. Warm ... [Read more]SOLD!
Ideally located just steps to "The Avenue," this 3-level all brick townhome has everything you need! A sunny living space with hardwoods invites you into this semi-detached 3 bedroom home. Flow right into the dining area that boasts a ton of ... [Read more]SOLD!
Welcome to your new home at 2615 E Randolph Avenue! Randolph Avenue is an quiet street in Del Ray which has the Mt Jefferson park trail behind it. The home is quickly accessible off Route 1, and is a great location and lot in Del Ray. The ... [Read more]SOLD!
SOUGHT AFTER CLASSIC DEL RAY BUNGALOW WITH A CONTEMPORARY FLAIR! EPITOME OF CHARM! WITH WELCOMING “MUST HAVE” FRONT PORCH, THIS 1925 BEAUTY OFFERS 2 BDRS/2 FULL BATHS AND HAS BEEN ARTFULLY EXPANDED TO INCULDE THE FAMILY ROOM W/CATHEDRAL ... [Read more]SOLD!
OFFER DEADLINE IS MONDAY 4/19/2021 AT 4PM. Welcome to 1747 N. Cliff Street, a Cliff Garden Townhome perfectly situated in the heart of Del Ray. This updated, renovated, sun-drenched three level, 2 bed and 2 full bath residence wows at the ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Odor -- Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.