Do you have a property in 22305 in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Beverly Hills Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 16.
- the most expensive home on the market is 438 W Glebe Rd.
- the least expensive property on the market is 438 W Glebe Rd.
- 438 W Glebe Rd is currently listed for $675,000.
For some homeowners, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Beverly Hills Manor
See more in Recently Sold At Beverly Hills Manor
Here are some reasons places in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have no offers:
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your place of residence in Beverly Hills Manor? If so, it's smart to investigate what homes near your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a homeowner an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Call Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.