Alexandria Virginia Listed For Sale - $439,000Here’s some details about real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 407 E Raymond Ave #3 to help measure market value.
The 22301 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22301 area is 46 days.
- The average living area in the 22301 area is 1,858 sqft. But, 407 E Raymond Ave #3 has 721 sqft of living area.
- The 22301 Area has an average price per square foot of $609 . But even so, 407 E Raymond Ave #3 is $609 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22301 area?
- 1707 Dewitt Ave #B is the least expensive home in the 22301 area. 1707 Dewitt Ave #B is listed for $235,000. But, 305 Charles Alexander Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22301 area. 305 Charles Alexander Ct is asking $2,795,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22301 area is 76 years. 407 E Raymond Ave #3 is 101 years old.
Rare find! Stunning renovated 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Del Ray. Step inside to a welcoming foyer and wood stairs leading to the upper level. Sparkling hardwood floors, decorative crown molding and ... [Read more]$439,000 - 2 BR - 2 BA - 0 HB - Alexandria 22301 VA
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $439,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 407 E Raymond Ave #3? The table below shows the sizes of other modest condos now on the market in the City of Alexandria. All of these condos cost approximately as much as 407 E Raymond Ave #3.
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||6 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||8 Active|