- Homes around 5 E Glebe Rd #D were built around 1939. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How important is it that you stay in 22305? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Alan works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. Alan is a full-time licensed real estate adviser specializing condos in Alexandria, Virginia. 5 E Glebe Rd #D is an unique and interesting early 20th-century condo in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Let'stake a moment to find out your desires so that you can realistically decide whether buying a $246,900 condo in 22305 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What's important to you? Can you afford $246,900? Or is your budget closer to $196,900? If you can afford $296,900, should you pay $296,900?