- the average number of days on the market is 35.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 2721 S Arlington Ridge Rd.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 1300 S Arlington Ridge Rd #302.
- 2721 S Arlington Ridge Rd is currently listed for $1,795,000.
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your detached home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Arlington Ridge
This bright and airy home is situated off the road, surrounded by beautiful trees and great outdoor space. Sellers recently added new windows throughout and new LVP flooring in the family room and office; also, theater room with projection, ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a detached home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a few properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.