Do you have a property similar to 263 Evans Ln in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Lynhaven:
- the average number of days on the market is 4.
- the most expensive home on the market is 263 Evans Ln.
- the least expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 139 Wesmond Dr.
- 263 Evans Ln is currently listed for $690,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your place of residence isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Lynhaven
See more in Recently Sold At Lynhaven
Here are a few reasons places in 22305 will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor -- The majority of end unit townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your end unit townhouse in Lynhaven? If so, it's intelligent to learn more about what residences near your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own property will fetch. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.