- The highest priced condominium at Auburn Village is listed for $264,900. Do you know if 6 Ashby St #D is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Auburn Village is 835.
- Homes around 6 Ashby St #D were built around 1939. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
Do you know Julie? 6 Ashby St #D is a delightful home, but it's not for every buyer. My goal in this post is to help you organize your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? Can you afford $249,900? Or is your budget closer to $199,900? If you can afford $299,900, should you pay $299,900?