- the average number of days on the market is 139.
- the most expensive property on the market is 1332 McCay Ln.
- the least expensive home on the market is 47 Bubb Ln.
- 3010 Mount Vernon Ave is currently listed for $620,000.
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are some reasons duplexes similar to 3010 Mount Vernon Ave in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.