- the average number of days on the market is 64.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 3600 S Glebe Rd #632w.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 3600 S Glebe Rd #209w.
- 3650 S Glebe Rd #354 is currently listed for $575,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
Eclipse On Center Park
On Site: 49 Days
Courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
See more in Near National GatewayHere are a number of reasons places will sometimes have no action:
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- Odor -- Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.