- Bella Vista Condos: Is a condominium complex located in Arlington County in the urban village of Crystal City.
- Crystal Park: located near Crystal City Metro in Arlington VA, this condominium community provides its residents with easy access to the Pentagon, Washington DC, Arlington and Old Town Alexandria.
- Crystal Gateway Condos: Is a highrise condominium in Crystal City with 17 floors that consists of 3-4 condos per unit and a two-story penthouse.
- Southampton Condos: Located between Crystal City and Pentagon City Metro station, these townhouse-style condos offer easy access to Washington DC, downtown Arlington, and Old Town Alexandria.
- Waterford House: Is a condominium community located at the northern end of Crystal City and in close proximity to the Crystal City Metro and the Pentagon.
- Crystal City: Centered along the stretch of Jefferson Davis Highway (U.S. 1), Crystal City consists of a dramatic streetscape of office buildings, hotels, high-rise apartment buildings, shops, and restaurants.
- Potomac Yards: Just north of Old Town and near the Potomac Yard Shopping Center, this neighborhood consists of newly built and to-be-built townhomes just north of Slaters Lane and south of the Potomac Yard Retail Center.
How much do homes cost in Arlington?
What types of homes are for sale in Arlington?
How old are homes for sale in Arlington?