1 Bedroom Residence in 22202 in Arlington For $485,000We really like the next residence opportunities in Arlington County especially at 3600 S Glebe Rd #412w. Here's some basic considerations.
The Arlington Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 61 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,481 sqft. But, 3600 S Glebe Rd #412w has 824 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $504 . But, 3600 S Glebe Rd #412w is $589 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #1709 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #1709 is listed for $80,000. Above all, 3a N Ridgeview Rd is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3a N Ridgeview Rd is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 37 years. 3600 S Glebe Rd #412w is 15 years old.
Small Condo At 3650 S Glebe Rd #647 Available For $421,000If you are a buyer that believes the amount of living area that a property has is a foremost concern, then you are pretty typical. What is more, a shopper infrequently completely ignores the amount of living area in a property. Alan Clerinx tells us that --- depending upon your pre-approved price limit --- you may want to take into account 3650 S Glebe Rd #647, Arlington VA which is available for $421,000. Continue reading "What Is The Average Price Per Square Foot In Arlington County?"
How is the real estate market 09/05/2021 in Arlington area?Are you surveying properties selling in Arlington area? As might be expected, it's a smart idea to learn more about Arlington area real estate. Not to mention, many home buyers might be shocked by what is happening to the Arlington area real estate market. See below for more information about the current state of the Arlington area real estate market, including
- facts about Arlington real estate
- real estate inventory data
- what's currently for sale in the Arlington area
Data About Listings That Have Sold At Grove At ArlingtonWhat's your home at Grove At Arlington worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your real estate in Arlington County for free. When the time comes to move your property at Grove At Arlington, it's sensible to compare what homes have sold in Arlington County at Grove At Arlington. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your Contemporary residence's value. Below, we're going to look at specific places on the market and properties that have recently sold. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in in the Arlington Area at Grove At Arlington:Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Sell Your Home At Grove At Arlington Fast And For The Best Price"
1 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,215 sqft
Added: 04/07/21, Last Updated: 08/28/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1190964
Subdivision: One Park Crest<!--
List Price: 549000.00-->